The Women’s Ministry of Rockdale Community Church exists to promote a deeper knowledge and love for Jesus Christ by providing opportunities through Bible Study, fellowship and outreach for women in all stages of life. We joyfully submit to the Elders of RCC and their leadership of this local body of believers. We would like to extend our invitation to you to participate in any of the opportunities available. You may join in at any time.
Bekah Kirkland, Coordinator
On Wednesday night we gather together to study God’s word. Our study times are normally from 6:15PM to 7:45PM. Please check the calendar for any changes in the schedule.
- The Gospel of John by Kathleen Nielson
- Colossians / Philemon by Kathleen Nielson
- Because He Loves Me by Elise Fitzgerald
- The Fruitful Life by Jerry Bridges
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- Joshua by Kathleen Nielson
- How People Change by Timothy S. Lane & Paul David Tripp
Each year, the women’s ministry of Rockdale Community Church sponsors a Baby Shower Brunch to help to support the local Pregnancy Center. The Women of RCC provide the brunch items and bring a new baby item to donate to the center. We also send a special invitation to the Volunteers and Staff of the Refuge Pregnancy Center in Conyers. The purpose of this shower is three-fold:
- to provide much needed baby items and supplies to Refuge;
- to thank and encourage the Volunteers and staff of Refuge;
- and to heighten the awareness to our local church of the valuable ministry that happens within the walls of this local ministry.