The Women’s Ministry of Rockdale Community Church exists to promote a deeper knowledge and love for Jesus Christ by providing opportunities through Bible Study, fellowship and outreach for women in all stages of life. We joyfully submit to the Elders of RCC and their leadership of this local body of believers. We would like to extend our invitation to you to participate in any of the opportunities available. You may join in at any time.
Bekah Kirkland, Coordinator
On Wednesday night we gather together to study God’s word. Our study times are normally from 6:15PM to 7:45PM. Please check the calendar for any changes in the schedule.
Please join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:15 for our Fall study. This book may be purchased from our church office, from Life Way Christian Bookstore, or online. We are engaged in a twelve week study that focuses on how to find intimacy with God in the busyness of life. By digging deeper into the scriptures, and also looking at Jesus’ relationship with Mary and Martha, we find that only He can provide the balance we need. Only He can He can show us how to joyfully worship and work, meditate and minister, and study as well as be steadfast in service. We would love for you to take this journey with us.
Here are a few of the things we’ve studied in the past:
- The Gospel of John by Kathleen Nielson
- Colossians / Philemon by Kathleen Nielson
- Because He Loves Me by Elise Fitzgerald
- The Fruitful Life by Jerry Bridges
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- Joshua by Kathleen Nielson
- How People Change by Timothy S. Lane & Paul David Tripp
Titus 2 Ladies
On the third Tuesday of each month from September through May the women of RCC come to gether for various projects led by the ladies of RCC to provide opportunites to develop true, loving, Christian fellowhip among the women of the church and to gain knowledge in practical skills from one antother.
Each year, the women’s ministry of Rockdale Community Church sponsors a Baby Shower Brunch to help to support the local Pregnancy Center. The Women of RCC provide the brunch items and bring a new baby item to donate to the center. We also send a special invitation to the Volunteers and Staff of the Refuge Pregnancy Center in Conyers. The purpose of this shower is three-fold:
- to provide much needed baby items and supplies to Refuge;
- to thank and encourage the Volunteers and staff of Refuge;
- and to heighten the awareness to our local church of the valuable ministry that happens within the walls of this local ministry.